Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pre-Departure Jitters... Depression... with a side of excitment

You know I jumped on this trip so fast, I hadn't realized the effects this would take me to. I received my financial aid revision.... and what I had hoped for wasn't what I expected . I'm not going to tell you what I am receiving though I can tell you that it isn't much. However, after a relieving talk with a financial adviser.... I know that my trip will at least be covered. That isn't much of a relieve isn't it? Well to me it is.... 

You know I should just be focusing on the trip and being able to go to Europe. I should be proud and happy, but after realizing that I will be by myself.... and now with some limited funds, what am I going to do. I don't know if I could handle it. ehhhhh.... well the plane ticket is booked so what can I do now about it.

This isn't much a post, I just wanted to lay out the pre-departure emotions running, although I can tell you that there are so much more emotions running, I just don't know how to identify them. And the day..... the life goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment