Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Broken Things I have to say GoodBye too...

So I have so many blogs that are in construction and that I really cannot finish at the time... but I do have to get this over with....  I brought with me to Europe this flats that were broken in, and quite confortable than you would expect... I call them my ZEBRA SHOES... well because they are zebra print... and recently I had this belt, very silvery and shiny.... BROKEN. I loved these things.... and now I must say bye to them.... in Europe.



 


 

So the zebras used to be white and black... and then they gained some holes on the side and then started talking to me thru its mouth in the front and the belt... kinda like that one symbol, don't really know what I'm referring to but yeah both latches broke entonces, no use as a belt.... oh well!

THANKS for the FASHION STATEMENTS....but it is time to move on... 

=) DEZI.

No comments:

Post a Comment