Thursday, August 18, 2011

2nd of the 2 written posts never posted!

So here is another one of the writings I missed to post. This was when I was in Madrid, leaving to Barcelona, and off to through France and into Italy.




Sitting in the Puerta de Atocha train station and it was a little frustrating that I missed the train that I wanted to take. I have an hour to wait but I would have preferred to have taken the 830 train instead of the 930. The 930 gets me to Barcelona at 12:48 which is a little stressing because then I have another train to FRANCE (Nice), which leaves at 13:00. Yeah now you can see the thing that I have to put myself through, haha! But you know in the long run, it’s all gravy. … I just had a little moment of thought about Maria and the gals: Ana, Marina, and Abu, all have a place in my heart.  I remember the day I left Huahine, what pain that was. And here I am doing it again. ….. This train is moving really fast, hence then calling it the speed train…. So because I actually spent my last night in Leon in the bar, I probably should have not had that last beer…. Although I successfully made it to my train going in to France.  I’m still quite unsure about how this is going to go but I think I’ll be fine so far. Other than the places I want to visit as a tourist, there is also the language. I feel though that France is a little more prepared than Spain was. Well I can’t lie, Spain was a little accommodating with English, but hopefully I can find if not better, nor the same but somewhat accommodating. It is now 2 minutes before departure to France. And oh yeah not to mention that I do not have a reservation at a hostel. I’m going to hope for the best to make sure that the hostel is still vacant. So, until we meet again in about over a week, GOODBYE SPAIN, and HELLO FRANCE.

<3 Desiree Bungay

No comments:

Post a Comment