Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ana, the Youngest.

Ana is 4. She is very hyper, loud and cute. "!Que mono!"  <<"How cute!"
          ^^ I found out the actual age... soooo yup.

She has a big head, a cute big head, (not a bad thing!) full of blond~ish curly hair. She loves learning English. But every day is like a new day where she doesn't remember me. But I remember always being shy then...

"Des-e-rrray, como se dice ... en ingles??"

What else can I say about her in the third week??? HEY, but don't fret because there will be more!

 So this was the best picture I can really take of Ana... She is a craze about either the TV or like games on the computer...

If you were to walk into the home now.. she would probably be the first one to hear. Not saying that's completely a bad thing but that you'll just know. I sort of wish this was a moving picture because at this moment, she is completely concentrated on the screen, using her little fingers to push the touchpad repeatedly.

Anyway... I'd like to introduce to you the youngest of the family, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment