Monday, April 25, 2011

Amazing...... race

I just watched four episodes of the Amazing Race to chatch up because those four episodes happened while I am away... anyway I can't believe my two of three of my favorite teams got eliminated within these four episodes. ='(

1. Jet and Cord (the Cowboys)
2. Ron and Christina (the Chinese Father-Daugether)

The third team is Flight-TIme and Big Easy (the Globetrotters), but they were close to getting eliminated too...

The amazing race is something I want to do too, but yeah that's a big goal for me. Anyway I also wanted to point out the episode that Margie & Luke got eliminated, I cried... not for them getting eliminated but because of the tasks that they went through...

That tea testing one ...hmm I'd like to try but I would know how it is to easily get frustrated. It was amazing that the people from the task helped a little for Luke to finish. And then when finally he did find the right tea... not only did his mom clap for him but the workers apart of the task too....
Maybe you can find it online..... Anyway here's the table from Wikipedia of who's left.....


** THaNk goodness for the WiFi and the internet so that I could watch this.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment