Saturday, April 30, 2011

Marina, the Oldest (of the two.)

Marina is a very interesting person. She is 11 years.. no wait she just had a birthday, so she is NOW 12 years old... Yeah she loves dancing and it is pretty hilarious because everytime the honey pops or in spanish miel pops commercial comes on, she has this dance either she or her friends have choreographed to the commercial... I laugh but it's not that she's a bad dancer but because she just breaks out in dance once it comes on lol....

I feel what the kids are learning here are so intense... so in terms of her homework, she has language: Ingles, Math, History... the basics... and then she plays the piano... and I'll get a video going of her playing .... Believe me when I say she is good.... Anyway yeah then every weekend.. or almost every weekend she goes with her father to ride horses... and I think it is a class too. So with all that... she is one ambitious girl. What else can I say ..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment