Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Email Inspired Post.

What you are about to read is going to shock you to full extent... Please take caution as you proceed ahead.... haha No just kiddin.... Got an email and it inspired me to use it as a template for my next post. here, of course. (red = message, black = my response)...... Read, enjoy, and leave some comments...



Well, well, well……you must be partying up in Leon since I have not heard from you for a long time. No, well I’ve just been sleeping a lot. We would go out to bars for maybe one beer, or one café con leche, and then sit and talk and talk. Jane, some of the other students and I sometimes have conversations like some of the classes we’ve had. Jane talked about growing up in Alaska. You also have not updated your blog for several days except this past weekend. Yeah I know I haven’t updated, but I knew I wasn’t going to do it every day. It’s like doing homework, don’t want to do it every day. Plus I remember to write and then find things to write about and then when I open the browser to write it, I don’t remember it, so that’s why I’m trying to find a way to take notes or write about smaller things for each post whereas each day activities.  How are you doing there?

I’m doing good anyway. Are you doing fine? School  doesn’t feel like school. It’s more like daily workshops. Because I know I’m not going to campus and seeing 50 million other students….. haha! How is school? But even though I don’t feel like it’s school, I’m always doing Spanish all the time. With the family, when I want to go somewhere else. With the exception of going out with the other students. Are you concentrating on your studies? The family is great. There is a mom, a grandmother, a 11 yr old sister and a 3 yr old sister. (all references from my position.)   Is your family treating you good? Like Tony(professor) said, they feed us three times a day. Breakfast not so much cause I don’t get up in time, but they leave me a café con leche. But I try everything they offer. Well I ask if it looks weird first but I try a little anyway.   What type of food are you eating there? Ana, the little sister, is better. I just remember how right before I went to sleep, mama came into my room and tried to tell me taking to hospital. It’s just chest stuffiness. I forget the word for it…. Indigestion? Doesn’t sound right but a lot of flem kinda thing. How was your little sister? Last time I heard, she went to the hospital. And no they told me I can stay out whenever I like, but I don’t stay out no longer than 1pm on regular, but if I know the other girls want to go dancing say Friday night, 3 or 4 at the latest because I can’t even keep up with the all night.  I hope you are not causing your family to worry about you when you are always out & about. And going out dancing we won’t drink any more than we can handle. We’ve talked about it before. Our group is pretty intertwined. So although it’s the 2nd week, we’re more than willing to watch each other. Plus I agree with Jane when she said that their nightlife isn’t an exciting environment, other than the late night being open. There aren’t much people dancing, and drinking. More people just talking than wanting to get wasting. Although there are those  certain peoples…. Ek! I hope you are not drinking yourself to drunkenness. Remember that the bad things that happened to people are when they get to irresponsible about drinking. I hope you are being very responsible and treating your family with respect by helping  out and informing them when you are going somewhere and letting them know when you are going to be late. And no I haven’t actually had a chance to get to church. I’ve been inside a church, but not a mass yet. You know you’re reminding is unnecessary. I always went out with Edelyn Saturday night there, but always have made it to church. (except for once.) But this week I’m planning to take un paseo around la cuidad to take photos of Leon. That also includes stopping by the cathedral to see when masses are. I haven’t decided whether not I want to attend a Sunday mass, or a weekday. But I am planning to make it to at least once in the quarter to both. Have you been going to church? Of all places, I hope you are. One mass a week is not that terrible. YES! Are you still taking pictures? I have not seen any picture of Leon, nor your school, nor your family, nor your home…not any. I hope you are being very careful about your spending? Tuition, Check. Balance watching, check. A lot of us are worried about spending so much, so every time we go around to check out new stores, I either don’t bring money or just challenge the idea of necessity. Did you check your tuition balance? Everything is all well, as of what MyUW says, but sometimes the Pin/Chip card doesn’t do through. And I have no way of checking it’s balance because I called once and said I couldn’t access since I wasn’t you. Is everything all processed? Is your monetary situation okay? As you can see I have many, many, many questions. That’s okay, since I realized what I’m typing I could use as a blog entry. Two birds, with one stone. BAM! I guess you can see that we are concern that we have not heard from you. Since you do have WiFi at home, I would assume that you are keeping in touch more often or updating your blog at least more often. Well it’s a daily challenge trying to learn language, but sometimes I just don’t remember. [Oh BTW, WiFi is pronounced here, (wee-fee)] Anyway, a lot of people at church and some at work said they are following your blog and some are loving your posted pictures. Yes as the messenger, Joseph has been telling me.
I hope you are taking care of yourself and I hope you are being very responsible. We do miss you here. I can’t believe you are only gone for a little more than two weeks. It seems like a long time ago. .......... Anyway, just write me nightly or every other night or keep your blog updated at least every night or every other night or at least regularly.


Fact!
Funcionar = to work (for things)
Trabajar = to work (for people)

** Don't use the other way around or they'll laugh. =|


<3 Desiree B
Miss Seattle! Miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment