Tuesday, April 05, 2011

UPDATE EM PIX!

BAM BAM BAM!! ERR-BODY LOVES EM PICTURES.... THEY AREN'T THE BEST, BUT I DON'T NEED A 6,000,000$ CAMERA... OR A 600$. a SIMPLE MAYBE 200 OR EVEN BETTER 100$$ CAMERA!!

TA DA!

BA DA BING! BA DA BOOM!


** these photos are of my first paseo* sola... I walked toward the river which I found wonderfully.... and on the way found the McDonalds and of course I had to take a photo because it was like an epiphany because obviously I took a picture of it.... (laughs & applauds)... I found the river and walked along finding the stadium, futbol and the toro. I also discovered the B&W feature on my camera hence taking a few artistical shots, as well as the orange feature.... or the dingey orange kine.

The last part with the other students (Adi, Christina, Kyle and Jane) was a different day to the opposity side of town. Those are minimal but will add more when I discover those from the other cameras. yup!
But I did get a final good shot of the cathedral. MASSIVE!



* Paseo (sola) is a walk. People here after seista (nap time) take a paseo through town, by the river, around the block. It's basically wandering. The additive "sola" indicates the accompanying nobody.

1 comment:

  1. The photos are not loading. Can you check?
    Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete