Monday, March 28, 2011

After the first day....

I feel a little jumbled.... because many things are happening at once... or at least one after the other and blaaahhh!!! Anyway =0\  whew...! today I woke at about 8, walked to school with Abu, who is  mi abuela... it's hard to comunicate with them because I knew how to get to class... I just didn't know exactly how to say it with her understanding...Anyway class was interesting.. at first Christina, nuestras profesora, put each one of us on the spot to tell something about what we are studying in college... like the same introduction of every first class. Then break at 1130 to 12, then we have conversation with another teacher, pero yo no recuerdo el nombre de ella. This class, honestly, was a little bit more active and fun. But I think it may just be the first day and 103, in the morning... was just in the morning. We will see about the class tomorrow morning.

I came home, and was a little worried about getting in because my family forgot their keys at home when we all left this morning and they came by the school to get my spare, which was fine but I didn't know how to get in. I buzzed the button downstairs, no answer. And then another person who lives in the building, went in and was unsure about either going in or waiting outside. Anyway I figured if I went in and possibly knocked on the door, 5th floor of course, and someone would open, and fortunately they were home. No worries, I had a back-up plan in case that didn't work. Abu y Ana was home, so double no worries... lol.

uh I then met back at the palacio for a mini guided tour around Leon. Our classes are at the palace, but a newer part of it. It is beautiful. Hopefully I could pull out one. (Later..... )

We went everywhere... or at least most everywhere. It started about 6:15 o 6:20 y went about 2 hours. SOO TIRING! Anyway, after the group said bye to guide person... and we went around to somewhere to chat and have una cerveza o un vino. Esta Bien! We get tapas with our drinks... so good! chat for awhile and decide to move over to another place, which I forget the name of the place too.  Anyway we stay for a little while because at some point at the second place, it was about 9:20 o sobre 9:30. Y Cena is supposed to be at 9. uh oh! so we make our way home separately, which turns out fine. I get home and I was worried thety were waiting or something... but they said it was okay because we eat at 10. "no eres tarde.."      whew!

Yeah had pizza, and water and watched some cartoons con my hermana menor. Pokemon, some transformming things.... and then iCarly and Spongebob!! I love it... some dubbed english and some just straight spanish. Anyway yeah I finish this, and bed to go I am....

Hasta Manana! o Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment