Monday, March 28, 2011

mi familia y la primera dia de las clases.

Just got home from my first day of class... and I LOVED IT! Going back into Spanish class is a good thing that I am in Spain and living with a family that doesn't understand me but you know back in the states, it was hard to do an hour of spanish and then go english for the rest of the day.  Yeah loving it more every day....

My family is so cool. At home home, two brothers, many boy cousins... yeah is diferente here... two 'sisters'. The older one is 11 years old, and another that is small. I haven't quite asked her how old she is, but I will get there. Right now, were sitting in the "play room", watching cartoons. Pokemon just ended.... aahwww I remember Pokemon...

Also in the apartment(house) it is one mom. (quite unsure about the dad yet.... don't want to ask questions too soon...) and one grandmother.  You know Abu (grandmother), she reminds me a little of ... haha nvm I'll mentions later...


I hope times get better, I mean for the weather and the interaction between my family and I. It's a little funny now because I don't really understand but it will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment