Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today very chill...

I know this is like Spain and everything but I love this frase... Il dulce far niete.
It is Italiano for << the sweetness of doing nothing...>>

Anyway class this morning was a little bleh even though we did get done earlier in the day. Then majority of our 12 students went out to go shopping and grab something to drink. I know Christina P, Lauren anad Jane, as well as myself wear about the same size shoe. It is annoying a little because we want the boots everyone else wears... or at least something similar. So we look and look and find a few but don't really decide to buy quite yet. And then we sit for some cafe,no cervezas yet but that's ok. The current goal was to find El Corte Ingles, which is like the department store here..... you know macys, nordstroms.. etc etc etc.
 Yeah I just decided to go home earlier... it was only like about 1 pm. so I came home to Ana and Abu. Ana doing her normal playing with everything and watching tv at the same time. Anyway I decide to settle in my room and end up taking a nap.

I wake for lunch and eat. For lunch I had lentil soup, and something else for which I cant remmeber what it is right now. However the food is beyond good. Yum!

I go to my room and lay for quite some time, only to decide to actually go on a paseo. I tell mi madre espanol and she recommends going by the river. The same river spoken about in the orientations of this program. El rio es muy hermoso. Yo quiero visitar el rio todos los dias por el paseo. I took pictures and I will show you... =)  Aqui, a mi izquerda, hay un foto de el rio.  Muy herimoso, no? Yeah so I make one big circle and make it back to the area I started.... Then decide to see if the store from the Toms website, really sells Toms. Yeah, no it doesn't. So then I swing my way around blocks and end up in a store called Blanco. OMG! i love it. It's like Love Culture.  and I love LoveCulture. Yeah so I find some boots perfect my size a little small at the calves, AND AND AND..... they are only 8€. That is the best freggin' deal ever in the whole world. LOL. yup, I buy of course and then some. all great prices!

I come home and sit and walk around the house... but poor poor Ana, the little one. She is sick... =( "no bueno" as my friend says. Yeah then she gets taken the hospital... and then I'm left to spend the evening/night.

Il Dulce Far Niete.

No comments:

Post a Comment